Our Story

How it all started...

Trinity Baptist Church was born on May 1, 1938 as a result of a three-week tent revival.  The following month, five men secured a loan to purchase property and construct a sanctuary at 601 E 10th Street.

As the church grew, a new educational space was built in the late 1940's, and our main building was built in 1987.  Although things look different now then they did then, Trinity still desired so be "a house of prayer and a soul-winning station", just as was laid out in the beginning.

Where we are headed

While our goal of making disciples hasn't changed, the culture that we live in has.  As a result, Trinity continues to seek the Lord's guidance as we try to be His body in our community.  We take pride in our presence locally and globally as we seek to share the Gospel near and far.

Be a part of our story...

Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 8:30 am and 10:45 am.